Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Reader feedback

Ok readers (all three of you!)....I would like your help in some feedback. I'm curious to know what websites and blogs you check on a regular basis. I feel like I'm stuck in a rut with the internet. I check my email, QVC, and my blog for comments, but I'm getting bored with the same repitoire. Peirce and I have even joked at times, "I finished the internet" because we have run out of surfing. It is not like I have time to sit on the computer and surf all day. But, I am looking for other neat sites to bookmark. So, send me your feedback. News sites, entertainment, sports, hobbies, anything.

Remember in order to post something, you do not need to be a "follower" of this blog. After the post, you see the comments at the bottom. Click on comments. Type your insightful thoughts into the Post a Comment portion and then choose "Name/URL" in the Comment as: portion. You can type your name in here, ie. Joe, Bob, etc. Then click Post Comment. You will have to type in a scrambled word to verify that you are a real person and then you are finished. Or if you'd like, just shoot me an email and if I get some fun ideas, I'll compile them and do another post. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I like to read:
    thepioneerwoman.com (general fun, cooking, homeschooling)
    secret-agent-josephine.com (artsy mom stuff)
    iambossy.com (general fun)
    suburbanbliss.net (parenting stuff)
    sweet-juniper.com (all kinds of stuff)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm, read on the inet? for me, not so much.
    ...inspirational shopping & recipes on the other hand, you bet:
    esty.com
    www.creaturecomfortsblog.com
    polyvore.com

    epicurious, foodnetwork, & food & wine

    and lately http://durangorealproperty.blogspot.com/ ha!

    ReplyDelete