Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Movies

Eddie: "Mommy, what is your favorite Chitty Chitty Bang Bang animal?"
Me: "What do you mean by that?"
Eddie: "An animal that goes on land, water and air."
Me: (thinking....geez, what a cool question that was), "Ummm, I don't know....maybe a heron?"
Eddie: "Mine is a duck. I like ducks."

Eddie has seen now a handful of movies in his life. Nemo, Milo and Otis and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang which is the movie where the car can fly and then turn into a boat. I totally had to fast forward through the scary old school movie parts. This past weekend, Peirce took him to see Oceans in the theater. About an hour in, Eddie asked, "Can we go now?" I enjoyed staying at home taking a much needed nap. Ben has been a two year old handful some days and he is managing to suck my energy away bit by bit. I recharged and was ready for Monday where again, things didn't go smoothly, but at least I had a nap the day before. Grab the rest while you can!

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday Maria saw a wrapped gift and kept screaming, "Eddie!, Eddie!" I'm not entirely sure why she associates gifts with him, but I'm pleased nonetheless. ~Polly

    ReplyDelete