Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter


Happy Easter everyone! I hope everyone had a happy and healthy holiday weekend. The weather here was beautiful. Dan (Peirce's dad) and Sybil came to visit for the weekend. We enjoyed the weather and the company.

Today, I'm taking the boys to the zoo again. We went last week and had a fun time, so since this is Eddie's last day off from school, I thought we'd see the other part of the zoo today.

This morning I started a month-long boot camp. It is held at the park near our house (thank goodness, so I can walk) on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 5:30 a.m. - 6:30 a.m. This morning, 20 women showed up, so I think we are all eager to get in shape for spring. We did push ups, situps, lunges, squats, jogging, skipping and a couple other things. I'm looking forward to it, despite the very early wake up time. Let's hope I see results and I don't eat that many cookies to counter the good I'm doing!

2 comments:

  1. Are the boys faces happy faces,are you crazy faces,the sun is in my eyes faces, let me go faces or why do we have to do this all the time faces?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, that is their "cheese" faces and that's as good as it gets for a 2 and 4 year old! :-)

    ReplyDelete