Tuesday, August 31, 2010

First Day of School



Eddie started kindergarten yesterday at Our Lady of Victory school. He was very nervous and fighting back tears the whole time. When I picked him up, he was very tired and was glad to be home. His biggest concern is that he did not want to take his rest time at school. He wanted to do it at home. I thought that was very sweet because he is such a creature of habit. He has been having his rest time for five years with me at home, so I can only imagine that having another venue in which to rest is a bit difficult for him. As you can tell by the family photo, he was not too happy to have to get in the car! His teacher is very nice and we are very pleased with the school. Here's hoping Eddie warms up to it as well.

2 comments:

  1. Tears are in my eyes to see my little boy go off to school. He looks so grown up!! Please keep us posted on how things are going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's see here! 13 years of school, minimum 4 years of college, and probably 30 or more years in the work place. That looks like at least 47 years already set up for him. If I was 5 again I am sure I would look a lot worse than Eddie. GO GET 'EM EDDIE!!!!

    ReplyDelete