Thursday, September 2, 2010

School Update

A reader requested (thank you Cacky, I have a reader!) that I update you on Eddie's progress at school. Does he still make that face every morning? How is rest time going? Is he onto us for putting him in school and he can't escape for the next 13 years minimum?! The good news is that each day this week has gotten better for Eddie. The complaining has minimized each day and he seems much happier now when I pick him up from school. He seems to have a routine when he gets home from school: he rests in his room, has a snack and then wants to ride his razor scooter. But, today, we didn't ride the scooter because it was so hot. And the complaints started up. He is definitely a creature of habit!

I am enjoying my new role. Ben seems happier to have the house and his mommy to himself for a while. And Eddie seems happier to be around all of us since he has some outside stimulation.

Now I have to get used to the constant barrage of papers that come home with Eddie every day. I feel like I have homework to do each night. But, I have to stay on the teacher's good side, hee hee. I guess after all these years, I'm still a teacher pleaser.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see Eddie is adjusting. Any photos would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete