Today is Eddie's 5th birthday. Yesterday, we celebrated with a party at the pool. You can rent the pavilion, so you are guaranteed shade. There is also some play equipment for the kids to play on, including a pirate ship. The theme of the party was outer space. I made a moon cake and a rocket ship cake. We ordered pizza and had some salad and fruit too courtesy of Whitney and Bonnie, a friend. Eddie had fun. He woke up at 5:20 this morning and we played and gave him his gifts from us (including a new Razor scooter, yeah!). We went to church, came home and rested. Eddie conked out and took a good nap. This is good because he starts school tomorrow and I'm hoping he is able to withstand the long day. I'm sure I'll post about that soon!
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Happy 5th Eddie!
Today is Eddie's 5th birthday. Yesterday, we celebrated with a party at the pool. You can rent the pavilion, so you are guaranteed shade. There is also some play equipment for the kids to play on, including a pirate ship. The theme of the party was outer space. I made a moon cake and a rocket ship cake. We ordered pizza and had some salad and fruit too courtesy of Whitney and Bonnie, a friend. Eddie had fun. He woke up at 5:20 this morning and we played and gave him his gifts from us (including a new Razor scooter, yeah!). We went to church, came home and rested. Eddie conked out and took a good nap. This is good because he starts school tomorrow and I'm hoping he is able to withstand the long day. I'm sure I'll post about that soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a good Mom-2 cakes!! I love the candles coming out of the back of the rocket.
ReplyDeleteI hope my sweet Eddie has many more happy birthdays.