Not much new to report. The holiday rush is over. The weather is cold. And we are back to school. My work at home job (besides motherhood) has kept me more busy during the day. It is fun popping on the computer every now and then to do some emailing or database managing.
Our basement is dry and everything has a home and is (hopefully) appropriately labeled. That doesn't mean I will find what I need to when the time comes, but we can hope we are more on the road to organization. Sure seems like a good way to start the new year....an organized basement. Perhaps I will work from the bottom up with house projects this year.
Eddie and I leave for Phoenix on the 15th and I run the P.F. Chang's Rock and Roll 1/2 marathon on the 17th. I'm hoping the rock and roll keeps me upright because all I feel like doing lately is curling up with a good book and a good snack. We return to Baltimore on the 20th. I'm looking forward to seeing Peg and Larry and having an escape from this freezing weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment