Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday Monday

I figured I should do an update on the dentist since I was so stressed out last time I wrote. It actually went very well. On the drive, Eddie started stressing out and saying "this isn't going to be fun." Is he right or what? Anyway, I had to put on a strong face and despite his trying to cry, he kept it together.

I got in the chair first and then it was Eddie's turn. He did great and after some coaxing, he even let the hygenist floss his teeth. He got a couple prizes at the dentist and then I took the boys to the park afterward. Everything was perfect until it was time to buckle into the car afterwards and then everyone had a meltdown (except me!). It was "almost" perfect for a couple hours!

We had a nice weekend too. My aunt and uncle came to watch Eddie and Ben on Saturday so that we could have a date night. Dinner at 5, Bed by 8:30. I was in heaven. On Sunday, I went to church with Eddie. It was nice because his friends were at mass and he felt comfortable going back to the children's liturgy during part of the mass which meant I actually got to hear what was going on! Then, afterwards, I went to an Arbonne party with some friends. It was good girl time.

Geez, what a boring blog. But, to me, this beats a flooded basement and having to go to the dentist. Have a happy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment