Happy New Year everyone! I hope everyone is enjoying themselves tonight. We had our friends, Gemma and Tim, over. They are the parents of Finn and Emma who are both exactly one month older than Eddie and Ben. They brought pizza and we sat around chatting while the kids screamed and played in the background. It was actually a very fun and relaxing time. We called it a night about 7 p.m. (we're a lot of fun, haha!) and I think we're all ready for bed. I know I am. I managed to run 13 miles this morning in the snow. It actually felt better than I thought it would because I think I wasn't worried about my pace. I just wanted to make sure I didn't wipe out. I did manage to stand too close to the curb on one of the corners and get totally splashed with slush by a truck passing by. Not my finest moment, but I only had about 3 miles until home. Whew.
Here's hoping your new year brings many blessings and much peace. On to 2010.
No comments:
Post a Comment