Sunday, January 10, 2010

Yeah Ravens!

Congrats to the Baltimore Ravens for beating the New England Patriots today by 33-14. I got to lay on the sofa for the entire game and Eddie fell asleep beside me because he got to pull my hair which makes him conk out.

We got a new bed for Eddie this weekend and Peirce put it together. It is from Ikea and thankfully, was one of the easier pieces of furniture that we have had to put together. It is a twin bed, so now no more toddler bed. You'd be surprised how many times I attempted to sleep in a toddler bed to escape Peirce's snoring. Not fun. I found some fleece fabric at Wal-Mart with planets on it and bought that to lay on top to count as a blanket. Since I have no ability with how to sew (much to my mom's chagrin I'm sure), I just had to cut it a bit and put it in the wash. My kind of craft project.

No comments:

Post a Comment