Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My baby is off to school

This morning Ben started preschool.


After a tearful night of worry, Ben rallied this morning when I told him I was going to take his picture. Go figure.


And I drove off from the school without a tear in my eye.  
Go figure.


It was a very weird feeling when I came into the house and it was quiet.  Ahh... heaven to have a minute to myself.  I hit two grocery stores and mopped the floors. Hopefully, this means productivity is underway!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. I had not seen it before because we were so busy saying Eddie looked like his Dad,but Ben is the spitting image of Peirce at that age. I will have to find a pic to show the similarity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omygosh. He is such a trooper! Hope he has a great school year and no tears.
    zozo

    ReplyDelete