Thursday, August 30, 2012

Eddie's 7th Birthday


Eddie's 7th birthday was yesterday. 


I made my little artist a pallette cake for his birthday. Don't laugh at my pretzel rod paintbrush. I didn't have the twizzler that I wanted to use.



How did he get to be 7 years old? I always thought I'd be grown up by now but still wonder who left me in charge.


Eddie started school on Monday and looked oh so cute.  He had two half days. On Wednesday, his actual birthday, he had a full day. Unfortunately, he had some tears going to school that morning. I was hoping there would be smooth sailing because it was his birthday.  But, he is on to us. Yes, you do have to go to school for the next 10 years of your life. Sorry little man.


I made some cookie pops for him to take in for his class snack. I asked what the class thought of them and Eddie said, "They were a hit!"  I suppose if you put something on a stick, it makes it all the more fun!

1 comment:

  1. Just turn around once and he will be 37! To think my baby will be 38 in 2 weeks-not fair!!
    As I have told you enjoy every minute-the tears,fights,loudness,sillyness,hugs,kisses and I love you Mommy.They grow up fast.

    ReplyDelete