Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Warrior Dash

Last Sunday, Peirce and my cousin, Keri, rode two hours to Mechanicsville, MD to run the Warrior Dash. These races have been popping up in more places and are gaining interest.

They came home still covered in mud, although in new clothes and they had their faces cleaned. Apparently, they had a great time! They had to commando crawl through a tunnel of mud, climb walls and a cargo net, go down a mud slide, climb through barbed wire, jump over fire and still manage to run a 5K through the muddy woods.

Here are some pictures I found online. Since I wasn't there, I wasn't able to get any pictures of the two of them. Boo hoo. After the race, everyone throws their shoes in a heap to be recycled after the muddy fun they had.
Looks like a fun time! Although, I refuse to acknowledge who is going to clean Peirce's clothes that are still laying out on the deck. Mums the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment