Monday, November 22, 2010

Pop Pop Pop

So, as most of you know I'm slightly addicted to watching QVC. I don't order "that" much, but I do enjoy tuning in every now and then to see what they are selling. Since I don't get to go to the mall and leisurely shop, this is my way of vegging out and seeing what is out in the world.

Laying in bed one night, Peirce and I were watching QVC. Unfortunately, for him, he has learned to deal with my love of that channel and will sit quietly until he gets bored. Well, this night, the tables were turned. Peirce loved this popcorn popper that they were showing and desperately wanted to order it. I got out of bed, hopped on the computer, and put in the order. (all too easy to do mind you). A few days later it arrived and we showed the kids. I warn you to turn down your volume as the squeals of delight might blast out your speakers. This is better than any Christmas morning will ever be.

2 comments:

  1. Great video. We want one! Their excitement made us all laugh!!

    -Richmond Macgills

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did Eddie and Ben enjoy the popcorn after all the laughter?

    ReplyDelete