Saturday, November 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Meg


Yesterday was my 36th birthday. Thank you all for your cards, calls and birthday wishes. I truly have the best friends and family a girl could ask for. I felt so loved. It was a relaxing day. I managed to get up for bootcamp which is at 5:30. I figured I better work off some calories before I started treating myself for my birthday! Then, although the next part of the morning wasn't THAT great with Eddie crying when I dropped him off at school, the day redeemed itself when my friend, Gemma, brought over muffins and flowers and a necklace gift for me when I got home from school drop off. After she left, I took a long walk around the harbor with Ben in the stroller, came home and laid around the rest of the afternoon watching my favorite show, Young and the Restless, and even grabbing a chance to read my book. I specifically told myself not to do that pile of laundry that was sitting there. (and it is now being washed on a Saturday night, fun). Eddie had an afternoon playdate here and then I got myself dressed for a night out with Peirce. We went to a fancier type of mexican restaurant within walking distance of our house, so it was fun to have that night out. And the kids slept until 6:30 today. Can't ask for much better than that! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment