Monday, November 15, 2010

Dust dust everywhere




Last week we took the plunge and got some major work done upstairs. Hence, no blog posting because I could barely find the computer. For years, we have looked at our icky ceilings. I even remember the day of having a trash can under the dripping ceiling in our current bedroom. So, we decided to have that all the tiles ripped down in our room and Ben's room and have sheetrock put up. It was definitely a trying week because of the mess and dust created. But, I think it was worth it to have that all removed. We had lots of molding put in too which looks nice. One of these days we will get around to painting, but for now, we'll just look at everything the way it looks. I definitely had some freakout moments because of the mess, so I purchased this....my new best friend. And oh my the power! Not only has it sucked up half our old ceiling, but it sucked up a kazoo (shhh) and one of Peirce's work socks. That'll teach him to leave them on the floor in my path, haha.

1 comment:

  1. Meghan,

    Congratulations to the family on the new upstairs renovation. The ceiling looks great. BUT I am sure you are most happy with the new "shop vac." The one I bought for my workshop is still in the house! I may have to buy another one. SHOP VACS rule.......

    ReplyDelete