Thursday, March 18, 2010

Welcome Home


Welcome Home Peg and Larry! Actually, they are just home for about a week until they leave again next Wednesday to embark on a month long south american cruise. But, it is great to see them. They look great and Larry claims I look the same as when they left. I guess the thousands of cookies I keep eating haven't all caught up with me yet. haha. They spent the day with us a couple days ago and I made dinner for Larry's birthday. I also made a chocolate cake in the crockpot and it turned out pretty well.

The weather has been gorgeous and that always helps the mood. We've even been able to open some windows during the afternoon, so it feels good to get rid of all those winter germs.

Tomorrow, I'm heading to The Fire Museum of MD with the boys. It is a field trip for Eddie's school. I hope to make it out in one piece and with both my kids in tow. Let's hope Ben decides to be a good listener for mommy.

1 comment: