Saturday, March 27, 2010

Flying Solo

This weekend Ben and I are flying solo. Peirce took Eddie to Snowshoe, WV to visit his dad and have Eddie attempt skiing for the first time. Peirce said the drive went well, although Eddie got a belly ache from the mountain roads.

Ben and I are having fun so far. We just got back from the aquarium with our friends, Polly, John, Jack and Maria. It was really fun. My favorite parts were the sharks and the jellyfish. Ben still has no interest in holding my hand which made it a bit difficult on a crowded Saturday, but he managed to listen to me fairly well and he loved every minute.

Last night, Polly and John and kids came over for pizza. We took a walk to Tide Point and it was super windy. Unfortunately, Ben had a messy diaper and now I have the worst diaper rash on my hand again.

Tonight, I plan to hopefully rent a girlie movie or at least a movie that Peirce never wants to see. And then tomorrow, Peirce's coworker, who is a new mom, is coming over in the morning for muffins. Then I guess my older boys will return in the afternoon and I brace myself for Eddie's spring break week. Actually, I'm looking forward to it so we can go to places around town that we usually don't go to because of time constraints. Although, I do need to brace myself again for Ben not holding my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment