We had some extra time before I needed to get home, so we decided to stop down the street from the museum to Peirce's work in Towson. He was surprised to see us. Eddie got to play a bit on the computer and was excited that Peirce printed out peoples names on a sheet of paper. It is the little things!
Today, we went to the Baltimore Museum of Industry for a children's program. You may remember that is where we had our wedding reception. They run these every Tuesday and I usually keep Eddie home from preschool because I like to take him to these. Today's topic was transportation and safety. Boy were my boys happy! We walked around the museum looking for transportation or signs and then we did some fun crafts. And the best part is, the more I take Ben to these programs, the better behaved he is becoming. Poor thing is like a dog, he needs to be trained. Ok, am I a bad mom for saying that?!
No comments:
Post a Comment