Monday, March 16, 2009

Weekend

We had a nice weekend. On Saturday, I did a Bible Women presentation at the women's prison nearby. It went well. Met all sorts, young, old, but they were a good audience. I'm sure they were happy to do something different with their day. To see me in costume (don't laugh!), go to http://www.womenofthebiblealive.com/. I'm in turquoise on the home page and then I'm with my mom on the presenters page.

After that, I took Eddie to a party for one of his friends. It was at the mac daddy fitness center on the other side of the harbor and was a drop off party. My first one! And it was heavenly. I hung with a friend and we went to Whole Foods and Starbucks. It is the little things. :-)

Sunday morning, I got to do a 9-10 mile run which was great and we had some family time after that. That evening, to round out the enjoyable weekend, something not so enjoyable happened when Ben burned his fingers on the heater in Eddie's room. We were getting ready for baths and left him alone. Yup, great parents. Anyway, after crying for hours, he is feeling fine and has four blisters to prove what a great mom and dad we are. I took him to the park today and hit the swings for half an hour to butter him up. He still loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment