Sunday, March 8, 2009

Picnic Day














Peirce was away in NJ Saturday for an overnight. For some reason, I felt inspired to have picnics with the boys for lunch and dinner. The weather was fantastic, so we headed to a new section of the promenade that opened around the other side of the harbor for our first picnic on a bench. Earlier in the day, I had run along this section and silly me decided to go back and do even more walking. Here we are on our lunch picnic. I think we were eating right in front of Michael Phelps' new home! (not the one in the picture though, sorry)

We came home, had some rest time and after some play, it was time to eat again! I popped a pizza in the oven and we had a picnic on the floor in the LR. It was a special treat for Eddie because he got to watch a "show". He couldn't do two things at once though and only was able to watch. After it was finished, he proceeded to eat his pizza at the table to get away from Ben crawling near his plate. Picnics may be fun, but don't mess with my food!

1 comment: