My dear brother-in-law, Will, got on my case for not posting about our last weekend in Richmond, so here is a little something to brighten his day. I call two of these shots "the funnies" and the other shot is nothing but sweetness. One thing I didn't get a picture of is Peirce whipping up on Gordon in basketball. Sorry G! Better luck next time.
1. Eddie and Zoe sharing their favorite activity of reading. They were two peas in a pod. They hung out all weekend reading books.
2. The disastrous photo session I had with Cacky and the boys. Note to self: Don't attempt to take a good shot when we have to leave in 15 minutes.
3. Eddie sleeping with head UNDER the foot of the bed. He had to get close to the nightlight so he could read his books before bed. And of course, that makes a person end up with their head under the bed!?!?!!
I figured it out. I think!!!
ReplyDelete