Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Happy 10th Birthday Eddie!


Eddie turned 10 on August 29th! 

We had a party at the state park and rented a pavilion. Luckily, the weather cooperated and it wasn't too hot. 

Eddie thought this was his cake. I told him I made an iceberg cake and we would just stick a couple penguins on top.  After all, I had already made a penguin cake before for his birthday. http://macgilltimes.blogspot.com/2011/08/penguin-party-time.html

But, alas, this was really his cake. I was so nervous making it and I held my breath the entire time, but it turned out great!


Eddie seemed really excited to see it!










He had a really fun day with his friends.





Eddie made goodie bags for each of them. He drew different penguins and wrote their facts on each bag. 

I thought they were really cute and his drawings were definitely better than anything I could ever do!


Happy Birthday Eddie! We hope you had a fun day!

2 comments:

  1. THAT CAKE THOUGH...make one for me!!!!!!!!!!! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another part time job you can add to your list-cake maker!!! The penguin is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete