Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Let's Go O's!


This is how I feel today!


The Orioles won the American League East division last night! I even stayed up until 11 p.m. watching the celebration. Then, I jumped out of bed early in the morning too just because I was still so excited!


Our mantel has looked like this pretty much the whole season. I was given the Chris Davis bobble head by my friend, Jenny. She knows how much I love(d) this guy. Unfortunately, his star power has fallen badly in my view because of his being caught taking amphetamines for the second time and being suspended 25 games. 

The balls are from the Mother's Day game we went to this year. http://macgilltimes.blogspot.com/2014_05_01_archive.html

Ben and I got the small Adam Jones bobble head at a yard sale. I think I even paid $3 for it. Maybe $5. I remember thinking that was my upper limit. But, I couldn't resist. My boy loves to dress like Adam Jones when he plays baseball. Socks showing.

Then, my dad and Kathy just gave Ben a second Adam Jones bobble head that their friend got. Woo-hoo! Unfortunately, in neither bobble head does it show his socks showing.
So here for your viewing pleasure is the real Adam Jones with socks showing.

Let's Go O's!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment