As much as I miss the city and community, I must admit, I love the suburbs for this fact. Any time we get a new contraption, the boys are fascinated with it and want to help out.
Meet the newest member of the family, my new Hoover canister vacuum. After much deliberation and research and driving myself nuts, I finally found one and clicked the "Submit Order" button. How nice that you can get heavy-ish things delivered straight to your door. Unfortunately, it was weeks delayed because of a back order. It finally arrived last night and we have been marching around randomly vacuuming things. What a nice thing to have a vacuum that actually sucks up things like it was intended. I had been struggling for years with ineffective suction and I have a feeling my life is about to change.
Not to be outdone by my weed whacker. Ben especially loves to help out with the edging. It cracks me up because once he is finished "helping" we have random lines etched into the grass everywhere. For sanity's sake, I have him stick to the driveway area where there isn't a clean line in sight.
Benjamin?! Trimming the grass????!!!! That is amazing!! I love it!! And Eddie doing the vaccum. Those boys are so funny.
ReplyDelete~Zoe~
Send them over ASAP! We need the help.
ReplyDelete