Last weekend, Eddie and I went to the RV Show! You must understand this is my favorite time of year. It is cold February. Nothing much is going on (other than selling a house and looking for one...hmm, maybe I should buy an RV instead) and it is the perfect time of year to go to the RV Show and daydream about my future goals in life. Yup, to have an RV. That about sums it up.
The favorite RVs for Eddie consisted of bunk beds. We really liked this pull trailer.
And we appreciated the spacious living rooms. In and out, in and out of RVs did we go. I seriously think I got a huge workout from walking up and down all those tiny little steps. My legs were feeling it. But, again, no complaints here when you are in RV heaven.
Now I will complain about the price tag on one of our favorites. That didn't sit well. But, just look at that discount! Do you think I could convince Peirce that it would all be worth it with a discount like that?
Eddie found his favorite. It was a van. Complete with a $105,000 price tag! Guess the Mercedes logo on the front had something to do with that. The inside allowed just enough room for him and one other passenger.
And the outside looks pretty sweet too!
One of my favorites was a fifth wheel complete with three bunks in the back and a slide which allowed for a living area pretty much the size of our current living room. Definitely bigger than Eddie and Ben's current bedroom. Eddie didn't appreciate the television back there. He said an RV should only have one television. Mind you, he also gave up watching television for Lent. He is sticking to it just fine and has absolutely no issues with it. Quite amazing. Unlike Ben who got upset about Eddie pestering him to give up something. Finally he said, "I am going to give up Lent for Lent." But, I digress.
(Sidenote: Ben did end up giving up juice.)

I always wanted an RV,but no interest from the husband,so I would not be surprised with Peirce not going along with buying one even at $33,000.Now maybe if you are extra nice to your mom-in-law she might buy it for you. The only problem I would get to go on all the trips!
ReplyDelete