We are in full 4th of July mode here. Eddie has taken to making lots of crafts and taping them on the walls around the house. Even Peirce and I have gotten into the spirit, so I'll hopefully be posting our artwork in the next couple of days. I am remembering why this is by far one of my favorite holidays. Which is weird, because I don't like to sweat.
Meanwhile on the swimming front, Eddie has completely figured out how to swim now. Last Monday night was his last lesson for this round of swim lessons. After the lesson was over, he proceeded to just go under water about 40 times!! It was like something clicked in his little mind. That, and the fact that the instructor told him a great method for learning to get his face wet. Hmm...maybe I should try that myself. We have been frequenting the pool happily now and it is great that now Eddie is really entertaining himself in the water while I can occasionally read a book or magazine. Or at least a page or two. Let's get real.
Happy Fourth of July weekend! Our country is 235 years old. That's definitely a reason to celebrate!
No comments:
Post a Comment