



Last summer, I took Eddie and Ben to a place called Brookside Gardens. I was dying to see their butterfly exhibit. When we got there, the butterfly exhibit was closed due to a power outage. I made sure not to have a temper tantrum since I'm really trying to teach my kids not to have them. But, I told the lady something like, "Well, what are we going to do now? We came all the way from Baltimore." As luck would have it, there was a children's garden and I got some fun pictures walking around the rest of the gardens. Everything was really beautiful. If only I would be open to change in the future! Sometimes that is when the good memories happen.
I figured we could all use a little dose of warm weather. It has been a long and wet winter for us. I'm excited to have spring around the corner. As you can see, I found my butterflies that day. Hoping you find your springtime coming soon.
Thank you for some wonderful pictures.Spring is truely around the corner!!
ReplyDeleteGreat camera work. I especially like the Eddie and Ben photo. Looks like the day wasn't a total loss for you and the boys.
ReplyDeleteJohn and I went to Brookside Gardens with his grandmother when we were dating, and then we went to a wedding there a few years ago. So pretty!!
ReplyDelete