
On Thursday, we had some friends come over for cupcakes. I got these at Caroline's Cupcakes right up the street. Check out how high that icing is.
Ben really enjoyed them. Although, he ended up just licking off the icing and forgoing the cake part.
On Friday, Eddie had off school because of the snow, so the three of us got to spend the day together. My friend gave us her membership pass to the MD Science Center, so we happily went and enjoyed it! Ben chose not to go to the dinosaur exhibit because they were too scary. Eddie and I tried to explain that the plant eating dinosaurs wouldn't hurt him because they only eat plants, but that didn't seem to calm his fears. I had my own fears as well because this was my first public outing with Ben in big boy underwear. But, we survived unscathed. Here we are near the harbor about to go inside.
When Peirce got home from work, we had some dinner and a doggie cake that I made.
What we are most excited about is that the potty training has gone very smoothly. Perhaps our reminding him over and over that when he turns three he will say bye bye to diapers has helped. Way to go Ben! We are proud of you! Welcome to age 3 sweet boy!
What a belly. I hope he didn't eat too many cupcakes. Tell him I am so proud that he has finally decided to be a big boy and throw away the diapers.Love all your pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Ben! We still have gifts for you. Tell your Momma to get you over here.
ReplyDelete