Friday, June 25, 2010

Sleeping Beauties



Took pictures of the boys sleeping last night. Ben has his cute "buck" teeth from sucking his thumb. And Eddie looks like he has a random arm laying in bed with him. It is such a nice time of day when everything is peaceful.

Yesterday, I signed papers for Eddie's kindergarten. Back in March, we thought we knew where we were going, but then had to change our mind recently because the tuition rate increased (long story not blog worthy). So, we signed up for another school. The first school called us back weeks later and now we are headed back to our first choice because the tuition rate is cleared up. 13 Catholic schools closed in the region in the spring and I think we were caught in the crossfire with all the mess. I'm really excited to have it all finalized now. We are headed to Our Lady of Victory. The one slight drawback I noticed yesterday at Eddie's new school? It was a real scorcher and I walked in and the school doesn't have air conditioning. Oh my oh my. I have to remind myself I didn't have it either in middle or high school. But I also don't think I used to sweat nearly as much as Eddie at age four. Stay cool everyone!

2 comments:

  1. How come they are not this "docile" when we baby-sit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of "buck teeth" from sucking a thumb. I be believe your Mother and I invested many dollars on someone close to the Macgill Family!!!

    ReplyDelete