Sunday, July 26, 2009

Computer is down

I am sorry to report that our computer is down. It may be a while before I submit another post because our modem has an ugly red light on it. I'm at my dad's now typing this message and I know I'm far behind on saying something enlightening. So check back in a few days. Let's hope this is a minor glitch and nothing worse computer wise. Hope everyone is well!

On another note, Eddie is going to art camp this week from 9:30-11:30 in the morning. He has been so into art lately ,so this is perfect timing. Personally, I'm excited to have a couple hours to myself b/c that is when Ben takes a nap. I'll hopefully, catch up on some cleaning, reading and if the internet works again...blogging!

1 comment:

  1. It was nice to have you and family over today. Glad you could get this posted to update everyone. Tell Eddie we need some original art for out cork board.

    Two words-------Apple Macintosh!

    ReplyDelete