Merry Christmas! I hope you all had a wonderful celebration and are gearing up for the new year. It has been forever since I have blogged, so I am sorry about that. Who knows how much longer this blog will continue, but for now, I will do another post before 2015 lets out.
Christmas was so warm this year so we went to church on Christmas Eve without wearing any coats. Crazy! Ben and Eddie were in the pageant for the first time this year. Ben was a shepherd. He had a speaking part with a group of shepherds saying, "Let us go to Bethlehem and see this thing that the Lord has made known to us," and did well talking into the microphone.
Eddie had two parts. He opened the play as the tax collector yelling, "Here ye! Here ye! Everyone must go to their hometown to be counted!" He then had to do a wardrobe change and appear as a wise man later in the play. That is what he is dressed as here.
And here is the back angle complete with a camel crawling on the ground. Whatever works.
Christmas morning started way too early with kids and me up around 5 a.m. We tried to hold them off as long as we could from going downstairs and finally it was time. You can't beat these adorable PJ's I found at the store. Too cute!
The boys got some goodies. Here is Ben with a new panda shirt.
And each boy got a new stuffed animal. Santa brought books, and a couple toys too.
I got the new Coldplay CD. Yes, I'm the only one left on the planet that asks for CD's. I know they are now old school, but that's all I have for listening to music.
And Peirce got his favorite product in the world! A Swell bottle from his dad and Sybil. They had gotten me one last Christmas. Pink, mind you. And Peirce kept taking my pink Swell bottle to the tennis court because it keeps water cold for so long! Finally, he has his own and I've never seen a bigger smile on his face!
The day after Christmas, we had family here for for a great gathering and a yummy meal. We even got 14 people in our dining room with two tables and clever coordinating by Tricia.
The meal was so good. Ham, mashed potatoes, corn pudding and a kale salad. Yummm...
And here are the cousins. All growing like weeds. Back row, left to right, is Daniel, Zoe and Charlie. Then, we have Eddie, Ben and Ella. How on earth do they get this big? May you all have a happy and healthy new year!





No comments:
Post a Comment