I wanted to share some blizzard photos. For days, all we did was eat, sleep and shovel snow. This picture was taken while it was still snowing. You can see our cars parked at the end of the driveway on the right hand side of the frame. But, it still took us days to shovel that little bit to the road. The snow was so high that you had to shovel in layers.
Here is the beginning of it all. I think I see a Subaru and a little boy somewhere in that photo. Mind you, we were low on heating oil in the house. So we had to shovel the driveway like maniacs to make sure the oil truck had somewhere to park.
Ben is ready to go, although the boys spent most of their time sledding. You can't blame them.
The front yard provided the most fun hill. Fast and fun!
Wheeee!!!!
Giggles!
Oh no!!!
Crash! (into the wall of snow that we would shovel there from the cars...it worked out perfectly)
And I will leave you with a beautiful winter sunset.
LOVE these pictures. Boys look like they are having so much! Pretty sunset as well. I hear that you might see some of those in the shenandoah valley too.
ReplyDeleteYou will have to find a house in Harrisonburg with a hill! I hear it snows there too.
ReplyDeleteWonderful. Good bye Relay, Maryland snow.
ReplyDelete