Monday, February 2, 2015

Ben's 7th Birthday


It was my little boy's birthday last week. Happy #7 Ben!


Here he is posing with his new shark slippers.

 And for his actual birthday, he had a meal of his favorites...corndog, mac and cheese (I make it from scratch using Trisha Yearwood's recipe, how rich!), and kale chips. For dessert, we had chocolate ice cream tacos. 


On Saturday, after Ben's birthday, he had a little birthday party for a few friends. 
Ben wanted a Hot Wheels theme. 


We tried to make some things look like a car theme.

 I loved how the favor bags turned out. I used chalkboard paint and  then a white chalkboard marker to make little lines on the road.


The cake was simple, but it got Ben's approval. Whew!


The kids colored their own wooden cars and made their own license plates.


Pizza and fun was had by all! Happy Birthday Ben!

1 comment:

  1. He is growing up much too fast. Can't you do something about that!

    ReplyDelete