Last week at my friend's house, we got together with the rosary girls and families from our old church. If you remember, I posted this picture last May.
And here we are a year later. Some girls are new to the picture and a couple friends couldn't make it.
In a couple weeks, we are going to Lake Anna in Virginia to stay at one of my friend's parents' houses while they are away. A truly girlie weekend. It has been 10 years since this group has been together. I probably joined in the third year. And boy am I glad I did. No one beats these girls and I know we will forever have a bond.
Where's Lake Anna? If it's close to Richmond...by any chance...
ReplyDeleteIt is closer to Fredericksburg, but we will be visiting soon! And so will you! Very exciting!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Can't wait.
DeleteYou are leaving Peirce with the boys for a whole weekend! Are you sure he can handle it? Zoe and I can't wait for our visit.
ReplyDeleteWho is the beauty in the green shirt?
ReplyDelete