Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Ben turns 6!


Ben celebrated his 6th birthday last week. It was going to be his favorite day for a couple reasons. #1. It was his birthday. #2. They just happened to have a winter party at school that day. #3. It was Tuesday, which means Phys. Ed day, his favorite.


We had Poppy and Grammy over for a meal of Ben's favorite foods.


Hot dogs, macaroni and cheese and salad. Yummy!


But of course we were all waiting for some cake! This year, I made a baseball cake for my baseball loving boy. I think I might do that every year since it was so simple, but turned out so cute.


We sang "Happy Birthday!"


Wow, Ben, you are 6! We are so proud to be your parents. You are a great boy and we love you.

3 comments:

  1. 6 years young!!!!! And boy, did we love Ben's favorite foods. A very delicious grilled hot dog in the middle of winter. Super Mommy baked macaroni and cheese, and a healthy salad. With a baseball cake for desert. The evening was great. Happy Birthday Ben!!!!!!!!!! We love you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stand that my baby is growing up! Loved seeing him and you all too.The casserole was one of the best and not too hot for me.We forgot to get cake, I guess because we had chocolate penguins to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, the years. 6! Can you believe Gingerbread is growing up this fast!
    Happy birthday, Ben!

    ReplyDelete