Happy Easter! I hope you had a great day. We had a very low key Easter. We went to mass at noon and came home and vegged out. It started to rain as soon as we got home from church, so we hunkered down like there was a snow storm outside. In one sense, very pathetic. In another, very relaxing.
Yesterday, Eddie and Ben participated in their final egg hunt at Federal Hill Park. Today, I realized, was our final holiday in our house. I made a brunch before we went to church and then we had leftovers for dinner. Yes, there is a sold sign on the house. More to follow another day about the house excitement. Lots to tell there.
Enjoy your week ahead and many blessings this Easter season!
Love it! Such a cool pose to top it off. The Easter poster is awesome.
ReplyDelete-Zoe
So cute! Love that last picture! Can't wait to hear the house news!!
ReplyDelete