We have found our new home! It has been a couple weeks of back and forth, inspection after inspection and now finally, I believe we can breathe. It is actually in the neighborhood where I grew up so I am thrilled that I already know my way around. Eddie and Ben will be able to walk to the elementary school which is such a treat. I just called them the other day to schedule a tour and apparently, my old physical education teacher is still there!
The house is wonderful and the yard is very big for two little boys. This will be a great house for the next step in our lives. There are new things we will need to worry about....furniture, lawn mower, lots of maintenance, etc. But time will allow all that to happen and we are very excited. We settle on April 29th in the new house and will start filling it with boxes immediately. I have vowed to get out of our storage unit by the 30th, so the timing is perfect.



YAHOO! Congratulations and much love!!!!!
ReplyDelete