Happy Halloween from a giraffe and an astronaut!
Ben had off of school because of the hurricane, but luckily, Eddie's school opened. We were able to go see Eddie in a Halloween parade of costumes, followed by a party in his classroom.
Eddie was thrilled to have his little brother there. And luckily, a couple of Eddie's friends shared their food with Ben. Otherwise, I would have had a whining kid on my hands. This picture must have been taken after he had a cookie.
Later that night, we took our family photo...
and started the walking tour around the neighborhood.
I liked this pumpkin....Hon for Baltimore.
But, this dog in a pig costume standing solo on the top step quietly staring at the candy bowl was one of the cutest things I saw the whole night. There was no owner around. You wonder what was going through his mind. I hope you had a happy and safe Halloween.



No comments:
Post a Comment