This week, we went to Brookside Gardens in Wheaton, MD to enjoy the Wings of Fancy Butterfly exhibit. After walking through the free gardens, you come to the butterfly exhibit and pay an entrance fee. Upon entering this glass conservatory, you are immediately greeted with butterflies flying all around. If you are lucky enough, one might land on you.
 |
| a random moth type insect, but I just love this flower and the beauty of it in a photograph |
 |
| Monarch |
 |
| Zebra Longwing |
 |
| Orange Tiger |
 |
| Zebra Swallowtail |
 |
| Blue Morpho |
...and there were many more. The beauty of the butterflies did not disappoint. It was a great experience. Which butterfly is your favorite?
I think I will vote for the blue morpho. I like blue and brown together. Have you thought about a book on butterflies. You could make millions!
ReplyDeleteYes! It is hard to go wrong when you are taking pictures of such a pretty subject!
DeleteSounds like a great day with nature. Good photos!!!
ReplyDeleteYes, all of the butterflies are very beautiful, but I really like the Orange Tiger. So pretty! You were probably in Heaven.
ReplyDeleteCuz Z