I have been working on Saturdays and that is going ok. Each week is different and I am learning a lot, but I continue to feel overwhelmed with my lack of tax knowledge. I guess that is to be expected when I am only working one day a week. It can be hard to get in the groove each time I show up. The days are crazy, the place is packed with clients and we rock and roll all day. But, it does feel good to get out there and be amongst grown ups for a while.
On another note, Peirce and I learned a valuable lesson a couple weeks ago when our computer hard drive crashed and we lost everything! We had not backed up anything. So, that means basically every photo I have taken since Ben's birth is gone. I try not to think about my second born losing out on his baby photos, vacations we've taken and gorgeous moments gone or else I'll get quite upset. I am just chalking this up to one big royal failure on our part that will never happen again. And in the meantime, I have no photos to offer you yet because I'm borrowing my dad's laptop. You'll have to wait on that until we get settled with a new computer.
Happy March everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment