Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Ben turns 4

Last Saturday, Ben turned four years old. Unfortunately, I had to work, but the boys had a good time with Peirce. I didn't get home until 6:30 and the boys had their PJ's on and were waiting for me for cake. The cake turned out cute and yummy. It was a rainbow chip box cake, hence the rainbow on the icing. I had no idea what to do, then I realized I had some colored sugar and food coloring, so alas, it had a theme and Ben agreed! But, when I took off the foil, part of the words had disappeared, so it lost a little of its cuteness. But, we inhaled it nonetheless.

Now, here are some gifts. Eat your cake and it is off to bed! That's right. Here's your sugar, now go to sleep. Miraculously, they did.


s.

No comments:

Post a Comment