Thursday, March 29, 2012

On Monday, Peirce starts a new job. He has left Baltimore County Economic Development after 11 years there. He was fortunate enough to be hired there after his grad school time at JMU. They had a great happy hour celebration for him and he was presented with two citations.

One was from the County Council.


A second was from the County Executive.

Now Peirce is headed to Annapolis to work for Anne Arundel County Economic Development. He will be working again for the boss that hired him out of grad school. Looks like life is going full circle. Good luck honey!


2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of my son!! I wish him happiness with his new job as I know it is so important to like your job and it's environment.I just wish his new job was in Richmond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peirce,

    Congratulations! You will do great.

    ReplyDelete