Saturday, January 14, 2012

"Ring" in the new year

My mom sent me a new ring she made in Arizona. It is a stone called chrysocolla. It is so beautiful. Do you see the little blue area of the stone in the bottom right?


I now have a few rings that my mom made. I can rotate them along with all my other jewelry which of course, I like quite well. I won't bother showing you the ring on my finger in a picture quite yet because I have a little patch of eczema that has decided to show up on my hand. So I thought I'd lay them here and show you their beauty. My mom is perfecting her artistic outlet and I'm happy to be a person to showcase her pretty things that she has worked hard to create. What a nice way to ring in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment