Last weekend, we went to Shenandoah, VA to visit our friends, George and Jessica with their two boys, Sean (7) and Patrick (5). George and Jessica own a cabin out there and it is a great relaxing place to visit.

We were lucky to visit during the beautiful fall with the gorgeous leaf colors. I mean, how can you not relax when you are in a place like this? This is the front road in front of their cabin.

When we arrived on Saturday, we headed to Wisteria Vineyard in Stanley, VA for a picnic lunch and a walk around their pretty vineyard.


There were animals, mountains and a stream. Very picturesque. We made sure to snap some photos on the way.



Jessica and I met in jail. Yup, that's right. Remember I used to work in a jail? We've had fun through the years joking that we are soul sisters. The icing on the cake was this trip. Jessica's oldest, Sean, just randomly looked at me and said, "You look EXACTLY like my mom." I think there's something to that.
Soul Sista, I miss you already. Man, I needed the laughter...good for the soul :)
ReplyDeleteWho is that cute little boy in the yellow shirt at the picnic table? Almost looks like Eddie.
ReplyDeleteYeah, but Eddie wouldn't dare ruin that picture like that, haha!
ReplyDelete