Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hello Cheetah

A couple weeks ago, I took the boys to the Maryland Zoo in Baltimore. We have a membership so it is nice to pop in and pop out some days, especially since Ben still takes a nap. We can go in the morning and be home for a nap! This particular day was freezing and I was chilled to the bone when we got home and my bones were cold I think until I crawled into bed that evening.

One of my favorite parts was seeing the cheetah up close. We truly were face to face with him and I was like a little kid realizing there we were just a couple inches from such a cool animal. So often you are at a zoo and the animal is further away, but we got lucky when he kept parading over to this window where you can get a nice view.

This picture progression of Ben saying "cheese" cracks me up. My pictures get blurrier so I apologize. I think I was giddy that Mr. Cheetah gave us such a show.



5 comments:

  1. That last picture is great. It doesn't even look like there is any glass between them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the pictures. I don't know whose the cutest but I will vote for Ben. The cheetah reminds me of Missy,Sissy,and Lucy but with spots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute. So hilarious thinking about that cat sneaking up on little B like that.
    -Uncle G

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those pictures! They're priceless! :-)
    - Aunt A

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very, very cute.

    ReplyDelete