This was Ben last weekend. He had a stomach virus for four days. The week prior to that, Eddie had it for two days. I must admit though, I enjoyed having a reason to stay in my pj's all weekend and cuddle Ben. He just wanted to be held. So, it was nice to take a break from the hub bub of the holidays and just sit around cuddling. Can't beat it. Everything is back to normal and now Eddie seems to be working on a cold which stinks because that means I won't get much sleep. He constantly yells out "Mommy! I can't breathe!" all night long. The boy really needs to learn to just blow his nose well! Ahh, going to be a long winter.
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Last weekend
This was Ben last weekend. He had a stomach virus for four days. The week prior to that, Eddie had it for two days. I must admit though, I enjoyed having a reason to stay in my pj's all weekend and cuddle Ben. He just wanted to be held. So, it was nice to take a break from the hub bub of the holidays and just sit around cuddling. Can't beat it. Everything is back to normal and now Eddie seems to be working on a cold which stinks because that means I won't get much sleep. He constantly yells out "Mommy! I can't breathe!" all night long. The boy really needs to learn to just blow his nose well! Ahh, going to be a long winter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I understand why you loved sitting around and cuddling that precious boy. I hope he will let me cuddle. Get those colds,etc. out of the way before January 5th!!
ReplyDeleteWait a minute. When I baby sat Ben on Wednesday the 15th he was sharp as a tack. Quick recovery from all the cuddles? Or, practicing to be a politician is he? Little Rascal.
ReplyDelete