Monday, August 10, 2009

Up and Running


(updated photo sent by Will Macgill, thanks Will!)

Hello everyone! We got a third modem last night and so far, we are still up and running. Let's hope this lasts. I know all my blog readers have been deprived. haha.

Yesterday, we got home from a great weekend in Hershey Park, PA. (Thanks Cacky!) I have not one picture to show for it because I left my camera at home. Maybe one of my in-laws can send me a picture to post. We met up with Peirce's family...mom, brothers, sister-in-laws and kids. It was a lot of fun. We went to Hershey Park on Saturday and everyone tried to get the most out of their day at park. We all left tired and worn out, so I think that is a good sign that we got a lot out of the day. Eddie and Ben got to ride some rides together which was cute to see. This was our first time at a major amusement park with kids so it definitely had a different feel not being able to hop on a roller coaster on a whim. Peirce and I did get to have three rides by ourselves while the grandparents watched Eddie and Ben, so that was fun. And Ben did not nap one wink that day.

The next morning, we went to the chocolate factory for the tour and to a 3D movie which was cute. We headed home after that and Ben conked right out in the car. We stopped for lunch and when we got home, I laid him down for another nap because he still couldn't stop crying. He was all out of sorts after missing that one nap. He needs his rest like his mommy. :-)

Today, we have a heat wave. I think I'm taking the kids to the local city pool for a bit. In the meantime, hopefully, you will have more blog entries to read as I get back into the groove!

3 comments:

  1. Don't forget about our ferris wheel ride where the 2 grandparents and 2 parents were scared while Eddie and Ben thought it was so fun. I know I am getting old when the merry-go-round makes me feel sick. Papa Rupe and I miss being with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds a good time was had by one and all! Sorry to see that th merry-go-round was too fast for Grammy V....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo of the Macgill grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete