Saturday, June 13, 2009

Grandaddy's Convertible


We had a nice visit from Peirce's dad (aka Grandaddy) yesterday. He drove up from NC and spent the night with us. When Peirce put Eddie to bed, he told Eddie that if he stayed in his room until 6:00 a.m., that he could have a ride in Grandaddy's convertible the next day. Eddie's eyes lit up and he followed the rules. The boys went for their joy ride and had fun. Eddie did say that the highway was too windy though. :-)

Later today, Peirce, Ben, Eddie and I went to Federal Hill to run a couple errands. We popped into Cross Street Market because they have the best soft pretzels going. We ended up sitting at Nick's Seafood having a beer, french fries and the kids had their pretzels. It was heavenly because it was so noisy. Perfect place to take kids. Why haven't we done this sooner?

1 comment:

  1. Cross Street Market. Those were the days. Fried livers, Yakisoba and soft pretzels with cheddar cheese dip. I think I need to pay a visit.

    ReplyDelete