Friday, May 15, 2009

Recipe time


























Last night, I made a recipe that I got from the show, Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee. It was
so easy and very yummy, so I thought I'd share. Don't be surprised if I make it next time you come for a visit. It is called Chicken Caesar Pizza.

Ingredients:
Boboli pizza crust (or whatever kind you want)
A pack of chicken tenders
A bottle of caesar dressing
Italian cheese blend shredded cheese
Parmesan cheese
Fresh lemon juice
Romaine lettuce

In a bowl, combine chicken tenders with 1/2 cup salad dressing; set aside. Brush pizza crust with approx. 2 tablespoons of dressing and top with Italian cheese blend. Set aside.

Remove chicken from marinade and cook in pan (no oil necessary) for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until just done. Remove from heat and place on top of pizza. (See Picture 1 above)

Cook pizza at 425 degrees for 8-12 minutes.

While pizza is cooking, cut romaine lettuce thinly. Combine lemon juice, 1/4 cup dressing (I needed more) and 1/4 cup Parmesan. Toss with lettuce when the pizza is out of the oven. Remove pizza from oven. Top with salad and garnish with croutons. Serve immediately. (See picture 2 above, doesn't it look yummy?!?)

2 comments:

  1. Nice cutting board! Where can I get one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wife,mother,runner,biker,actress,photographer,card maker and now a chef. I am in awe!

    ReplyDelete